Re: [ptp-dev] Outcomes from SC12: PTP in a College Course

Hi Beth:

I am using it across several systems Linux (x86_64 and i386) Mac, and
Windows as a dry run for systems that would be used by students.  The
plans rely heavily on synchronized projects so the Git/Egit
functionality is something I have been examining and tracking closely.

There are actually two (2) outcomes under way as a result of PTP &
SC12,
1) The course at CCSF which is being reviewed as a strategic gateway to
HPC cloud and GPGPU competency.

2) Computing Education Research into use of PTP tools as a basis for a
more immersive approach to teaching computation competencies.  This is
the subject of a grant proposal I am working on, and if someone from the
PTP tools team would be willing their support would be eagerly welcomed.

Courtney