Re: [ptp-dev] Build photran release branch?

Starting from the master branch, you should just merge with origin/ptp_6_0.

Regards,
Greg

On Jan 23, 2013, at 11:17 AM, Jeffrey Overbey <jeffreyoverbey@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, Greg and Beth.  I didn't realize I had a bonus week.  Anyway, I got the fix in.

Now I need to review our merge policy and see if I can remember the proper way to get it into HEAD... I'll follow the wiki unless you tell me otherwise...

Jeff