[ptp-dev] Questions about viewer widget in JAXB resource managers

I have 2 questions about coding in a table viewer widget in a JAXB resource manager definition
1) I'm displaying only the description and value columns for attributes. I want to specifically order the items in the view in the order I have the <include> specifications in the XML file. In the <viewer> specification I've coded 'sort="false"' but it still is sorting by attribute name. How do I suppress the sort?
2)_ I'm passing command line arguments to a bsub command for LSF. One of the arguments is a quoted string with multiple values, for instance "bsub -Q '2 3' /bin/sleep 30". I've coded an <args> specification as

<arg isUndefinedIfMatches="-Q">-Q ${ptp_rm:LSF_REQUEUE_CODES#value}</arg>

and filled in the value in the list widget as '2 3' (quotes included) and the quotes seem to be removed, using either single or double quotes. I've also tried

<arg isUndefinedIfMatches="-Q &quot;&quot;">-Q &quot;${ptp_rm:LSF_REQUEUE_CODES#value}&quot;</arg>

and that doesn't pass the quotes across either. Is there a way to do this?
Dave

Back to the top