[ptp-dev] Launching PTP runtime workspace

OK, so it's been a while since i launched a runtime workbench from the PTP development workbench for the core part of PTP (that includes the launching)
When I follow our instructions in http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup_60 (esp. at "launching a runtime workbench" at the bottom)
I get missing constraints which i think boils down to org.eclipse.ptp.ui needing java 1.7 (among other things); i have 1.6

Off to lunch but if anyone can help me update those instructions to work out of the box i'd appreciate it.

...Beth (sheepishly)

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top