[ptp-dev] EPP package build for Kepler M4 - please test Parallel package

Can someone please download and do at least a brief test on win and linux?  And report back here what you tested on. THANK YOU.

I'm downloading s-l-o-w-l-y  the mac version.
I need to give it +1 or -1 vote soon for M4 (-1 would essentially mean it would be omitted from this milestone).

Anything that was added to the build, especially, look for that and make sure it's there (the new terminal view for instance?)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 12/20/2012 01:36 PM -----

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

12/20/2012 08:12 AM

[epp-dev] EPP package build for Kepler M4

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I'd like to get your votes for the Kepler M4 EPP package build:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/kepler/download/20121220-1035/

It took a bit longer today because of
Bug 396816 (EPP hit by "No suitable provider" for sparcv9 bug)

Thanks,
Markus