[ptp-dev] Fw: Kepler M4 staging repository is complete - test PTP update please

It should be here: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/
Can someone please give it a sniff test?  My download/test capability is limited on vacation...

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 12/20/2012 01:34 PM -----

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

12/20/2012 01:33 PM

Kepler M4 staging repository is complete - test PTP update please

FYI ...testing welcome.
News about parallel package is next...

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform
http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 12/20/2012 01:32 PM -----

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

Cross project issues (cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx) <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

12/19/2012 07:21 PM

[cross-project-issues-dev] Kepler M4 staging repository is complete

    Sent by:

cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've promoted our final aggregation build, picking up Sapphire's M4 contribution, and disabled the aggregation build job.

Unless someone finds a blocking problem, that will added to our Kepler repository on Friday.

Test early, test often!

Thanks everyone.