[ptp-dev] EPP warning: Linux Tools lttng feature no longer in Kepler M4

Just to let you know that the original Linux Tools lttng feature is no longer shipped as of our Kepler M4 offering. The EPP parallel feature currently includes this Linux Tools lttng feature.

Lttng has a lttng2 feature which is meant to replace the old lttng feature. I do not know if the EPP build will find the old lttng feature from previous milestone releases or whether the build will fail. There is also a new lttng2.kernel feature which you may or may not wish to add.

If the Kepler EPP build fails, you at least will know why.

Regards,

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top