[ptp-dev] Juno SR1 build RC2 for ptp is today

Morning folks.
Just a reminder: Today is our RC2 (+2) build for Juno SR1.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Juno/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#SR1

Last checking and build appear to be 5 days ago.
So unless somebody checks in a change, this might be the next release candidate.

I am still hoping we can update the help docs for the older resource managers.
Some have not be rewritten for the new method of launching (directly on the launch config dialog instead of configuring and starting a separate resource manager first).
I will post separately about that

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top