Re: [ptp-dev] Problems with local/remote PATH in synchronized projects in RC2 build

In RC2, the wizard does not set the initial build configuration, so sometimes it will be local. In that case, you will need to switch to the remote configuration and then sync.

Coincidentally, I submitted a fix for this problem earlier today, so the current code should work correctly.

John