[ptp-dev] Launch fails due to missing .eclipsesettings/rms/PE/run_pe_app.pl on RC2

Greg
This is the case we talked about yesterday where if I delete .eclipsesettings then the launch fails to find .eclipsesettings/rms/PE/run_pe_app.pl until the monitoring code has run once. I want to make sure this doesn't get lost because when an application is launched in a new installation and the user doesn't enable the monitoring code, he will be unable to launch applications.
Dave

Back to the top