Re: [ptp-dev] eclipse settings folder

Chris,

You need access to .eclipsesettings even if synchronized projects are not being used, so it can't really be tied to them.

Currently we check the size of the tar file and send a new copy if they differ. I chose the size because it is easy to test without running a command, but this could be made more robust by using a version number in the file name, or a hash, or something else like that.

Greg