Re: [ptp-dev] Jobs view for legacy resource managers removed?

Greg
If it was intentionally removed that's fine. I was concerned that something happened where it was unexpectedly failing to get loaded.
Dave

From:        Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/16/2012 04:01 PM
Subject:        Re: [ptp-dev] Jobs view for legacy resource managers removed?
Sent by:        ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dave,

The jobs view was replaced by the jobs list view in PTP 5.0 and I removed it in PTP 6.0 as it's not supported by the new framework. The whole PTP Runtime perspective is now deprecated, as are the proxy resource managers. They'll be available in Juno, but disabled by default. As we're switching over to the JAXB configurations, is there any need for it?

I'm not sure about the output issue you're seeing. The framework has not been changed to cause this, but I guess it's possible some of the recent changes may have affected the update behavior.

Greg