Re: [ptp-dev] Testing: Local OpenMPI RM With Juno

Wyatt,

The OpenMPI-Generic configuration was included by accident and has been removed in the latest builds. Please use the OpenMPI-Generic-Interactive configuration instead.

Please open bugs for things you'd like to see improved, such as "annoying" features.

Thanks,
Greg