[ptp-dev] NVIDIA Nsight Eclipse Edition

One of my colleagues at NCSA just told me about this (it was announced today).  I haven't tried it out yet, but it will be interesting to see how well it coexists with and/or integrates with PTP.

See, for example, "Nvidia Delivers Eclipse-based IDE for GPU Computing on Linux, Mac OS" <http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application-Development/NVIDIA-Delivers-Eclipsebased-IDE-for-GPU-Computing-on-Linux-and-Mac-OS-223532/> and the product page <http://www.nvidia.com/object/nsight.html>

Jeff

Back to the top