Re: [ptp-dev] Juno M7 is done - Juno Repository for PTP and the Parallel Package

My links are to the pages with downloads by platform, so yes the downloaded file's name will depend on your platform.

Both the filename you mention can be downloaded from:
http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php
1. The eclipse-SDK is "eclipse classic" which we usually use for plugin development
2. the eclipse-parallel-xxx.gz is the all-in one parallel package that our end users use to use PTP

To update an eclipse workbench with our latesting M7 PTP content you can use the "Juno repository"  which you use in Help > Install New Software...

...Or to summarize:
FYI - the Juno repository for M7 is available at
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno   ---- this is the URL you use in Help>Install New Software (we tend to call it an update site but strictly speaking that's an old term)

The Parallel Package build for M7 is also available at

http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php  --- this is a page of full all-in-one packages: eclipse classic, parallel package, and several others.

Hope this makes sense.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Brian Watt---05/11/2012 03:11:33 PM---Hi Beth, Just making sure.Brian Watt---05/11/2012 03:11:33 PM---Hi Beth, Just making sure.

Brian Watt/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

05/11/2012 03:11 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Juno M7 is done - Juno Repository for PTP and the Parallel Package

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Beth,

Just making sure.

* The first is: eclipse-SDK-S-4.2M7-201205031800-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz
* The second is: eclipse-parallel-juno-M7-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz

Do these names match with what you expect since the links below are to the general site pages?

Brian Watt, IBM

Inactive hide details for Beth Tibbitts---05/11/2012 09:38:37 AM---FYI - the Juno repository for M7 is available at http://downBeth Tibbitts---05/11/2012 09:38:37 AM---FYI - the Juno repository for M7 is available at http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno

[ptp-dev] Juno M7 is done - Juno Repository for PTP and the Parallel Package
Sent by:
ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

FYI - the Juno repository for M7 is available at

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno

The Parallel Package build for M7 is also available at

http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php

And as we are reminded below, RC1 is in two weeks, and subsequent RC builds are only a week apart.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform
http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 05/11/2012 10:32 AM -----

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

05/11/2012 09:18 AM

[cross-project-issues-dev] Juno M7 repository is ready
    Sent by:

cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have flipped the switch to make Juno M7 available at

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno

The EPP Package downloads will be ready soon, later today, if not already by the time you read this.

So, the end-game begins ... RC1 is due in 2 short weeks, and then, after that, only one week between the remaining few RCs.

Thanks everyone,