Re: [ptp-dev] Remote Synchronization Error

Hi John,

I'm not entirely sure if I performed any of those operations on the project, but I don't believe I did. I have primarily been using the shallow project from the tutorial for testing bug fixes for PTP so there is some chance I messed with something that broke the synchronization. I will try to be more mindful while I am working with PTP to see if I can reproduce the chain of events that lead to my lost synchronization.

I originally setup the project by checking it out from SVN as a C project, Empty Makefile (as the 2011 SC Tutorial stated). Then I converted it to a synchronized project with the New > Remote > Convert C/C++ or Fortran Project to a Synchronized project.

Sorry I can't really be more helpful. Most of my bug testing was just running the "shallow" project, not modifying it's source so it wasn't until I tried out Jeff's new environment modules that I started digging into why I couldn't get it to work properly.

Chris