Re: [ptp-dev] Synchronization error on project with invalid path names

Hi

That is an intriguing error message - a few questions:

Does this error happen consistently?
Is this a simple "Hello World" project or something larger?
What files are in the remote directory after the error?
Is there anything unusual about the path name or file names? (This looks like a character encoding problem.)
What OS are you using locally?
Is there anything else unusual about this project?

Please file a bug if the problem is reproducible.

Thanks
John