[ptp-dev] Synchronization error on project with invalid path names

Hi
I'm getting an error popup telling me I had a synchronization error. This happens to be in a runtime instance of Eclipse with a clean workspace. I don't think being a runtime instance matters because the only plugin I have in my main workspace is a non-PTP plugin I'm trying to debug. This is with PTP 5.0.6 and appears when I create a new C/C++ synchronized project where the project resides on an AIX system.

Dave

Back to the top