Re: [ptp-dev] Delay 5.0.5

> Jeff/Jay? Is it still worth releasing prior to Indigo SR2?

Could we plan to have the final 5.0.5 build next Tuesday, the 14th,
and the 5.0.5 release later in the week?  Then it would become SR2 the
following week.

Our tutorial is on the 24th -- the same day as SR2 -- so using next
week for both testing and tutorial prep seems ideal.

As for Photran, yes, there are some important MBS bug fixes.  I fixed
them back in December, and we promised users they'd be in a
late-January release... but anyway they've been working around them
for two months, so another week or two shouldn't matter...

Jeff

Back to the top