Re: [ptp-dev] Delay 5.0.5

I have no objections. I think some remaining issues (like sync) and late testing leave us with things we ought to address.

I think the issue of releasing prior to Indigo SR2 (Feb 24) was Jeff wanting Photran users to get bug fixes, and NCSA is teaching a tutorial and wants to use newest (stable) stuff too.

Jeff/Jay? Is it still worth releasing prior to Indigo SR2?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---02/06/2012 10:09:19 AM---Folks, I think we should delay 5.0.5 another week. There are Greg Watson ---02/06/2012 10:09:19 AM---Folks, I think we should delay 5.0.5 another week. There are a number of open issues and bugs that r

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

02/06/2012 10:09 AM

[ptp-dev] Delay 5.0.5

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Folks,

I think we should delay 5.0.5 another week. There are a number of open issues and bugs that really need to be addressed first. Let me know if there are any objections, otherwise I'll plan for Feb 14.

Greg