Re: [ptp-dev] SimRel Issues in PTP

Hi Jeff,
Catching up... hadn't noticed this before. I had not seen those reports from the SimRel (Simultaneous Release) tool recently. Thanks for the heads up.
>A member of our group was installing some  bits of PTP
PTP itself or parallel package? May not matter

Checking our Indigo SR2 RC2 and Juno M5 parallel packages, I think all the provider names are actually there.
Checking the projects themselves, indeed provider is %pluginProvider but it is not in plugin.properties.
I think all the projects mentioned are fragments, so the fragment must pick up the provider name from the parent plugin,
but the SimRel tool must not report that..

Will try to dig thru more of those reports too..

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Jeff Johnston ---01/27/2012 04:11:19 PM---Hi, A member of our group was installing some bits of PTP tJeff Johnston ---01/27/2012 04:11:19 PM---Hi, A member of our group was installing some bits of PTP the and noticed

Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx>

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

01/27/2012 04:11 PM

[ptp-dev] SimRel Issues in PTP

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

A member of our group was installing some bits of PTP the and noticed
they weren't signed.  While checking the SimRel reports, there were also
some other issues in PTP:

Indigo:
http://build.eclipse.org/indigo/simrel/reports/providerNames.html
http://build.eclipse.org/indigo/simrel/reports/layoutCheck.txt

Juno:
http://build.eclipse.org/juno/simrel/reports/licenseConsistency.html
http://build.eclipse.org/juno/simrel/reports/layoutCheck.txt
http://build.eclipse.org/juno/simrel/reports/providerNames.html

I mention in case someone hadn't seen the reports.

Regards,

-- Jeff J.