From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Beth Tibbitts [tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 7:39 AM
To: ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ptp-dev] Indigo SR2 RC2 - parallel package

Greetings PTP Developers... Please test the parallel package.
This is a busy week...

Download from: http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20120202-0441/
RC1 was just a warm-up really: we need to test this one more thoroughly.

Remember we want to release our PTP 5.0.5 on Feb 7 - so that's *before* the final Indigo SR2.
So this is your last chance to test with a parallel package build before we finalize the PTP content. We hope.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 02/02/2012 08:16 AM -----

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/02/2012 04:55 AM

[epp-dev] Indigo SR2 RC2 packages

    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

pretty busy week as everyone can see on the Hudson build servers. The RC1 build was more a warm-up build, but this time I am asking for your votes for the Indigo SR2 RC2 build, which is this one:

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/20120202-0441/

I've disabled the Indigo build and I am waiting for your votes in order to make the build available tomorrow / Friday.

Thanks,
Markus