[ptp-dev] PTP January minutes; New&Noteworthy for 5.0.5

I have posted the minutes for last Jan 10's PTP meeting (next PTP Developers' meeting is Tuesday Feb 14)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/meetings/January_2012

I also created, as promised, a New&Noteworthy page for the 5.0.5 release planned for Next Tuesday Feb. 7.
Actually I made this an addendum to our 5.0 N&N page.
Link to it is in the above minutes but also here:
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/new_and_noteworthy/5.0.0#New_and_Noteworthy_for_5.0.5_release
Developers, please consider adding items to this wiki page for significant changes (like sync project and resource manager changes/updates/new features) as well as bugfixes.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top