Re: [ptp-dev] question about rdt-server.jar

You took the words right out of my mouth (which were actually "hey, didn't i write a wiki page about that when i couldn't figure it out either?")
I also tend to google how to fix things and often find my own wiki pages. :)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Corey Ashford ---01/25/2012 05:24:00 PM---Looks like I need to RTFM: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/enviCorey Ashford ---01/25/2012 05:24:00 PM---Looks like I need to RTFM: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup_60#Copy_Remote_Tools_Dstore

Corey Ashford <cjashfor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

01/25/2012 05:24 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] question about rdt-server.jar

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like I need to RTFM:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup_60#Copy_Remote_Tools_Dstore_server_jar