[ptp-dev] question about rdt-server.jar

Hi folks,

I don't know if this is related, but a couple of days ago I switched
from the CDT-based PTP source tree to the git-based one.  I hadn't seen
this particular problem with PTP until after the switch, but it could be
just a coincidence.

The problem I'm seeing is that I have the PTP source files in my
workspace, and I want to launch a child Eclipse via "Run as -> Eclipse
Application" for testing purposes, and I get an error dialog that pops
during launch that says:

Unable to locate payload "rdt-server.jar" in bundle
"org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.server.dstore"

I've looked in the dstore plug-in and I don't see any instructions or
scripts for building rdt-server.jar.  Is this something that is built
outside of the normal build process?

I will try taking rdt-server.jar from a release and copy it in, but this
seems like the wrong thing to do.  Any advice?

Thanks,

- Corey

Back to the top