Re: [ptp-dev] Problems checking out Photran source at PTP_5_0_4 tag level

There must be a file in the photon repo that is the wrong format for windows, and the git plugin is not able to handle it correctly.

For what it's worth, I tried checking out Photran at the 5.0.4 level on WinXP 64 (go ahead, laugh) with the latest Juno milestone of EGit and got the same error.  Unfortunately, there's not enough information in the error log even to determine what filename it's having problems with.

Since the master branch checks out OK, I'm not planning to pursue this further, unless this is blocking someone...

Jeff

Back to the top