Re: [ptp-dev] Problems checking out Photran source at PTP_5_0_4 tag level

Greg
I tried both links and get the same errors even with the nightly update site. It seems to be only with the Photran repository. I get the 'cannot delete file' error only if I  include ptp_5_0 in the clone.
If I clone including only master and then try to switch to the ptp_5__0_4 tag then I still get the error complaining about filename, directory name or volume label syntzx is incorrect, but I'm not sure trying to switch to the ptp_5_0_4 tag in master is valid.

I'm either doing something slightly wrong, but not sure what, or there is something different on Windows with git, maybe confusion between '/' and '\' as directory separators.

At this point I have the source I need so I'm not sure how much more time shuld be spent on this. Just not my week I guess :-)
Dave

Re: [ptp-dev] Problems checking out Photran source at PTP_5_0_4        tag        level

Greg Watson to: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
01/13/2012 10:23 AM

Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Parallel Tools Platform general developers

Jeeze. Ok, here are two more options:

1. Download http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates/org.eclipse.egit-updatesite-1.2.0.201112221803-r-site.zip then add this an archive update site

2. Try http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly

Greg

I tried this update site and got messages telling me the plugins were already installed so an update would be performed. I clicked ok, accepted the license, then clicked ok again. After a couple seconds I got the popup below and the install terminated.

<Mail Attachment.gif>

Dave

Re: [ptp-dev] Problems checking out Photran source at PTP_5_0_4 tag        level

Greg Watson to: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
01/13/2012 09:24 AM

Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Parallel Tools Platform general developers

Dave,

You could try updating to the latest Egit/Jgit versions. The update site is