Re: [ptp-dev] Linux Tools SR2 RC2 and PTP

Jeff,
Yes, I'm fine with it to and as the EPP committer for parallel package I'm also ok with you making the change to the package, just cc: me to remind me when you do.
Thanks for the heads up!
Do you think you (or someone in linuxtools) could test the next epp parallel package to make sure you see the changes?
Or instruct me how -- beyond the obvious "feature not found" or something similar on build (from markus) or on startup or in error log.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---01/19/2012 03:08:38 PM---I'm fine if you make the changes. Regards,Greg Watson ---01/19/2012 03:08:38 PM---I'm fine if you make the changes. Regards,

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx>,

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2012 03:08 PM

Re: Linux Tools SR2 RC2 and PTP

On Jan 19, 2012, at 2:16 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:

> Hi Greg and Beth,
>
> The Linux Tools project would like to make a change to the Linux Tools b3aggrcon for SR2 RC2.  This change involves some features that have modified their feature id to add ".feature".  This change requires us modifying our o.e.epp.package.linuxtools.feature to import the correct feature names.  The o.e.epp.package.parallel.feature also includes some of these renamed features (e.g. gprof).
>
> Would you be ok with us making the change if we were to make the appropriate changes to the parallel package feature at the same time as our own epp feature? (or altenatively we could supply you with the name changes).  The feature ids match what is currently in our Indigo 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 releases as well as Juno M4.  Your epp feature for Juno requires these corrections.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Jeff J.

GIF image

GIF image