[ptp-dev] Linux Tools SR2 RC2 and PTP

Hi Greg and Beth,

The Linux Tools project would like to make a change to the Linux Tools b3aggrcon for SR2 RC2. This change involves some features that have modified their feature id to add ".feature". This change requires us modifying our o.e.epp.package.linuxtools.feature to import the correct feature names. The o.e.epp.package.parallel.feature also includes some of these renamed features (e.g. gprof).

Would you be ok with us making the change if we were to make the appropriate changes to the parallel package feature at the same time as our own epp feature? (or altenatively we could supply you with the name changes). The feature ids match what is currently in our Indigo 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 releases as well as Juno M4. Your epp feature for Juno requires these corrections.

Regards,

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top