Re: [ptp-dev] Where to store Modules settings?

If you think this is information that might want to be shared between users (e.g. a system provides pre-defined configuration information for users) then I'd suggest putting it in the service configuration for the project. If not, then it doesn't really matter, but the easiest is probably the project properties.

If you wanted to do this really generically, then you could define an "Environment" service provider. Then provide a "Modules" implementation of the service provider. That way, other systems (e.g. softenv) could also be used.

Greg