[ptp-dev] Where to store Modules settings?

Hi,

A quick question, probably for Roland, John, Chris, or Greg...

For Modules support, I'm implementing the Modules property page as a
subclass of org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.properties.AbstractSingleBuildPage.
 It's only available for synchronized remote projects (the set of
available modules is determined by the remote environment used for
synchronization), and the property page is in the C/C++ Build
category.

After the user has configured a set of modules for a project, I need
to persist this information somewhere.  I could persist it using the
usual Eclipse/OSGi mechanism for storing project properties, but it
looks like (between CDT's IConfiguration and rdt.sync's
BuildConfigurationManager) most of the other C/C++/remote build
settings are getting stored in other ways (I don't completely
understand the division of labor yet...)

So, can someone suggest what would be the recommended way to store the
Modules settings for a remote sync project?

Jeff

Back to the top