Re: [ptp-dev] Developing Photran (and running PTP) with Juno development version

I have follow-up questions to this -- more fundamental and may be why I am seeing the error dialog.  Which branches of PTP & Photran & CDT should I be using?  I was thinking that the master branches may not always work, so I should use some release branch of the ones that I do not plan to contribute code.  There's an 8.0 branch of CDT.  There's a ptp_5_0 branch of PTP & Photran.  Should I use those?  Or just stick with the master of each?  The error dialog below was seen with the master branches of each.

thanks,
Dave Alexander