Re: [ptp-dev] Trouble adding a new ptp project to the git repo

>Do you have a .project file in the "/Users/beth/git/org.eclipse.ptp-master" folder?
Yes I do, it's from the root project to get the pom.xml file for the master build...
Maybe I have to delete it in order to make git create those projects for me, then check it out again... argh.  I think it's going to confuse git.  Me too. :)
Will try tomorrow or later.
Thanks.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Roland Schulz ---12/20/2011 07:17:07 PM---Hi, for me this works.Roland Schulz ---12/20/2011 07:17:07 PM---Hi, for me this works.

Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

12/20/2011 07:17 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Trouble adding a new ptp project to the git repo

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

for me this works.

Did you check that these target locations don't already exist? Maybe you tried it before?
Do you have a .project file in the "/Users/beth/git/org.eclipse.ptp-master" folder? If so I think you should delete that because it shouldn't be there.

Roland

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    OK this is my first experience adding new projects to git.
    When I select the two new projects and do Team>Share Project... I select my git repo (same one the rest of this ws uses)
    but it says "Configure Git Repository ...  Can not move project org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.openacc to target location /Users/beth/git/org.eclipse.ptp-master/org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.openacc, as this location overlaps with location /Users/beth/git/org.eclipse.ptp-master, which contains a .project file

    Here is the screenshot of the error, if it helps

    I selected browse for "Path with repository" and selected the location where the rest of pldt sits.  This didn't change the error.

--
ORNL/UT Center for Molecular Biophysics
cmb.ornl.gov