Re: [ptp-dev] Git error

Well the error message says you are using the wrong account for your committer... it's trying to use your credentials from your local machine (administrator@visionbox), but you need to tell it the name and email address associated with your Eclipse committer account.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for John S Liu---11/14/2011 09:27:36 AM---I try to commit a fix into rdt git repo, but got this error wheJohn S Liu---11/14/2011 09:27:36 AM---I try to commit a fix into rdt git repo, but got this error when I pushed it to upstream (after comm

John S Liu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

11/14/2011 09:27 AM

[ptp-dev] Git error

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I try to commit a fix into rdt git repo, but got this error when I pushed it to upstream (after committing the code into my local repository), does anyone have any idea for what I may be missing there? My user id is joliu and I had no problem to commit code into cvs server before.

Thanks,

John