[ptp-dev] Git error

I try to commit a fix into rdt git repo, but got this error when I pushed it to upstream (after committing the code into my local repository), does anyone have any idea for what I may be missing there? My user id is joliu and I had no problem to commit code into cvs server before.

Thanks,

John

John Liu, Software Developer - RDp C/C++, Eclipse CDT/RDT

IBM Canada Ltd.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D2/YF4/8200 /MKM (D2-337)
Tel: (905) 413 2132

GIF image

Back to the top