Re: [ptp-dev] Rephraser Engine missing from PTP 4 I201001012201 build

Jeff,

I see someone changed the rephraser engine feature version back to 2.0 and added it into the site.xml, so hopefully it is working ok now. For Helios, I think the installation process should be as simple as possible, and avoid confusing users with lots of separate features. So I'd like to include the rephraser engine as part of the photran feature so it gets installed automatically. We can still keep it as a separate feature in the PTP update site. Are you ok with this?

Greg