Re: [ptp-dev] Implementing plugin using service model

That's pretty much it.

You don't need IServiceProviderConfiguration, as it was only added for the transition from RDT. I'm not sure IServiceContributor is going to end up being used, but it can't hurt to have it there.

You should be at least seeing your service and provider showing up in the UI.

Greg