Re: [ptp-dev] Confusion about proxy job attribute usage

Dave,
This was a mistake on my part. It should be STARTING not STARTED. Can you check it's ok now?
Thanks,
Greg

On Sep 24, 2009, at 10:55 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

I'm working on a bug in my proxy code and ran across a second problem that
seems to be related to changes in job attributes. I found that I had a
call to proxy_new_job_event where the JOB_STATE_STARTING parameter was
undefined. I changed this to JOB_STATE_STARTED and the code now compiles, but when I run a PE application, I get a message on the Eclipse console 'AbstractProxyRuntimSystem invalid attribute for definition' that results
from an IllegalValueException because the proxy is sending the string
'STARTED' to the front end and the JobAttributes.State enumeration has an
enumeration 'STARTING' and no 'STARTED' enumeration. I changed the
STARTING enumeration to STARTED and the error went away.

Is there a mismatch here or am I doing something wrong?
Dave