Re: [ptp-dev] PTP BOF at SC09: Wed Nov 18 at 5:30-7:00 PM

>And is there any time deadline for submitting the presentation?
Not really, but a week before the BOF would be nice, so that if we have any
questions we have time to resolve them. So that would be approx. Wed. Nov 11.
Thank you!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---08/27/2009 01:07:59 PM---Jie Jiang, If you could provide a small number of slides (2 oGreg Watson ---08/27/2009 01:07:59 PM---Jie Jiang, If you could provide a small number of slides (2 or 3), using powerpoint or similar, that include:

          Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          08/27/2009 01:04 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [ptp-dev] PTP BOF at SC09: Wed Nov 18 at 5:30-7:00 PM

Jie Jiang,

If you could provide a small number of slides (2 or 3), using powerpoint or similar, that include:

- who you are and what you're using ptp for
- what your contribution is
- what are the main features of your contribution
- what your future plans are

That would be great!

Thanks,

Greg

On Aug 27, 2009, at 10:37 AM, JiangJie wrote:
      Beth,

      Since I can't attend S09 this year, the feasible way is to send you our presentation
      and you can deliver it on behalf of us.

      But I'm not very clear about what should appear in the presentation.
      Will you please give me some suggestion?
      And is there any time deadline for submitting the presentation?

      Jie Jiang

      Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:26:59 -0400
      Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] PTP BOF at SC09: Wed Nov 18 at 5:30-7:00 PM
      From:
      bethtib@xxxxxxxxx
      To:
      ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

      Hi,

      >So is it possible to contribute a brief presentation about our current work to you?
      Certainly!
      What do you propose?
      Attend SC09 and present at the BOF? Or send us a presentation to deliver on behalf of you? Either is fine.
      Or are you proposing presenting to the PTP project first?

      2009/8/26 JiangJie <yangtzj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Hi Beth,

          Glad to hear this good news.

          By now, we, a research team at National University of Defense Technology, P.R.China,
          �have implemented a complete support for SLURM resource management system based on PTP 2.1 release.
          Current implementation support runtime system, job moitoring, machine/node monitoring, job configuration and launch,
          and also support debug job launch, and also inlcude many bug fixes from our previous version submitted to PTP bugzilla ().

          So is it possible to contribute a brief presentation about our current work to you?

          Jie Jiang

      使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立刻下载! _______________________________________________
      ptp-dev mailing list

      ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx