[ptp-dev] Bugzilla changes

Hi Committers,

Currently we have individual email addresses for the default assignee of particular PTP components on bugzilla. This is going to get unsustainable as the number of bug reports increases, so I've set up a "ptp-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx" user that will be used instead. All PTP bugzilla components now use this as the default assignee for new bugs (apart from Photran components, which already uses photran-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx ).

Please add yourself as a watcher on the ptp-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx user. To do this, log into bugzilla and go to the Preferences>Email Preferences tab. At the bottom is the field "Add users to my watch list (comma separated list):". Enter "ptp-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx" into this field and click on "Submit Changes"

Since everyone will now receive notification of all PTP bugs (apart from photran), let me know if you'd like individual component inboxes set up and I'll arrange it.

Thanks,

Greg

Back to the top