Re: [ptp-dev] Changes made for PTP - UNICORE integration

Hi Shahbaz,

Thanks for the feedback!

I think a better way to go would be to extend the IResourceManager interface to provided methods for these operations. Then the RM would be able to provide implementations that are appropriate to each type of resource manager. Let me think about what those might be and I'll make the changes. FYI, I've opened bug #274974 to track this issue. Note that this will only affect the next release of PTP, since the 2.1 branch is in maintenance mode now.

Regarding the RDT problem, I would definitely suggest updating to the latest version as I know Chris has made a number of fixes. If you still have problems, please open a bug on the RDT component of PTP.

Cheers,

Greg