[ptp-dev] PTP support for SLURM resource manager contributed

Hi all,

I have opened a bug on PTP RM enhancement and attached the implementing source code.
Current version is based on PTP 2.1, and its main functions include:

-machine/node monitoring: show states of all nodes within the machine;
-job launching: launch serial/parallel job, support -t, -n options to srun.
-job control: terminate job in running or pending state.

Current implementation does not support debug job by now.
This will be included in our future work.

Although we have tested our implementation on a X86_64/Linux cluster,
it is not sure whether it works with other platforms.
So please help to install and test it if interested.

Regards,
Jie Jiang

把MSN装进手机,更多聊天乐趣等你挖掘! 立刻下载!

Back to the top