Re: [ptp-dev] Problems installing Performance Framework feature w/o Photran

OH WAIT
i see the problem.
the naming of the features us such that they don't sort the way i expected.
The "Performance Analysis Framework for TAU" needs "PTP" prepended to it,
then it will sort with the other two.
There are three perf. framework features, not two like my eye saw.

You might rename TAU Fortran Enabler to "PTP Performance Analysis Framework
for TAU:  Fortran Enabler" as well so they will all group together
logically.

I will try installing.  the pre-reqs seem happy now, just my brain didn't
read them right.
OPERATOR ERROR

..Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top