Re: [ptp-dev] Problems installing latest PTP update

Beth
It's still not working. I cleared my browser cache and reloaded the page
and still get the same error. The URL that I'm trying to download from is
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/releases/2.0/ptp-updatesite-2.0.0.200803241015.zip.

Dave

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/25/2008 08:47 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Problems installing latest PTP update

i originally put the link up without the last digit in the url archive
name.
refresh the page and try again.

..Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

             Dave
             Wootton/Poughkeep
             sie/IBM@IBMUS                                              To

             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject

             03/25/08 08:01 AM         Re: [ptp-dev] Problems installing
                                       latest PTP update

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I tried this link. I can see the link for the 3/24 build, but when I click
it, I get a page not found error. I get prompted to save when I click the
3/18 build link, so it seems that something is wrong with the 3/24 build
link.
Dave

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/25/2008 07:28 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Problems installing latest PTP update

Dave,
I usually have a lot of trouble with update sites for some reason. (Maybe
because I'm impatient and don't like to wait for mirrors to populate.)
I usually use the update archive:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/2.0#PTP_Builds_for_2.0
Try that.

..Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

             Dave
             Wootton/Poughkeep
             sie/IBM@IBMUS                                              To

             Sent by:                  ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ptp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc

             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject

                                       [ptp-dev] Problems installing
             03/25/08 07:06 AM         latest PTP update

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I'm trying to update PTP to this week's build level using the Eclipse
update manager and do not see any updates. I tried a couple different
mirrors this morning as well as what I think is the master update site for
each project (by scrolling to the bottom of the mirror list) and still do
not get any updates. If I look at plugin info, all of the PTP code is at
2.0.0.200803180009 level. Should I be using the update manager or doing
something else?
Dave