Re: [ptp-dev] Cleaning up IBMPE and IBMLL attributions

Beth If you want to change the attribution for all the LoadLeveler plugins to IBM and fix the release level for the PE help plugin to 2.0.0 that's fine with me. That's what they should have been in the first place.
Thanks for fixing them.
Dave

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/04/2008 04:36 PM

Please respond to

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[ptp-dev] Cleaning up IBMPE and IBMLL attributions

Dave,
the LL plugins have some inconsistency in their attribution.
The IBMLL Core plug-in spells out "Int'l Business Machines..." and IBMLL
res mgr plugin says it's from los alamos.  I presume that should be IBM.
Also the two Help Plug-ins might instead be named "IBMLL Help Plug-in" and
"IBMPE Help Plug-in"
The PE help plugin says its version is 1.0.0 when everything else is 2.0.0

OK if i change 'em?  (Image attached: You can see it from the "About...
menu"  and "Plugin details" button)

..Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511_______________________________________________
ptp-dev mailing list