Re: [ptp-dev] recent perf commits

Ok. I'm planning to schedule a release review for March 12. The presentation will need to be ready by March 5. Can you let me know if this works for you?

I'll need the following information for the presentation:

- a list of the major features
- a list of the documentation and other non-code aspects
- a list of non-provisional API's and extension points
- anything else you want in the review

You'll also need to update the testing plan http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/testing/2.x and it would be nice if there was something on the design page as well.

Thanks,

Greg