Re: [ptp-dev] recent perf commits

Wyatt and I have been firming up a bunch of this and committing it to cvs makes it much easier for us to share.
At this point I think I'm comfortable with including it in PTP 2.0 ... I can speak for the general use of it, he can speak for that and the tau-specific and parallel-specific use of it.
It's working out quite well for integrating another external analysis tool so far.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
Inactive hide details for Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/22/08 12:55 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

[ptp-dev] recent perf commits

I noticed a large number of perf commits recently. Is there any plan
for this to be included in the 2.0 release?

Greg