[ptp-dev] Changes to PE Proxy configure.in

Greg
I've gotten legal approval for the next set of code for the PE plugin,
enabling LoadLeveler usage, and am currently checking my code against CVS
to ensure I don't backlevel anything unintentionally.
One change I'm looking at is the addition of a check for the poe command,
where the configure script will fail if the poe command can't be found. Is
there something you found that requires this check? My proxy should
compile regardless of whether PE is installed or not, since I don't use
any PE headers or libraries in building the proxy. I didn't add an
explicit check for the poe command since I was trying to allow for the
case where PTP code is installed and compiled on some node where PE was
not installed.

Should I keep the changes to check for the poe command in the configure.in
script?
Dave

Back to the top