Re: [ptp-dev] Copyright statement question

Dave,

For consistency, it would be good if the copyright was the first thing in the file.

Thanks,
Greg

On Jan 14, 2008, at 11:58 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

I'm going thru my PE plugin code to get it in shape for legal review and
contribution to PTP. I'm looking at differences between my previously
committed code and my new code and in a couple cases the only difference is that the order of the package statement and the copyright is reversed, where the committed code has the copyright statement first. Do I need to
make sure my copyright statements appear as the first text in my code
before sending it to you?
Dave