[ptp-dev] Message 'No resource manages available' in run dialog

I have a number of resource managers defined, one local PE, one remote PE
and a third, remote PT/LoadLeveler. If I start only the local PE resource
manager, then I get a message when I open the run dialog 'No resource
managers available' and I can't pick my local resource manager from the
dropdown list even though it is in the list. If I start either remote
resource manager as well, then I don't get the message, and I can pick the
local resource manager.

A second problem I have that I think is related is that once I get the no
resource managers message, if I switch between different launch
configurations, I sometimes get a message 'Invalid queue' and I can't use
that launch configuration any more. If I find the file containing the
launch configuration in the
.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core/.launches directory, then I see
that the setting for queue name has been set to an empty string.

Is anyone else seeing this?
Dave

Back to the top